- RSS Channel Showcase 3531720
- RSS Channel Showcase 9125434
- RSS Channel Showcase 5094462
- RSS Channel Showcase 4026820
Articles on this Page
- 12/13/14--16:00: _Civil rights protes...
- 12/13/14--16:00: _'Hundreds' of UK tr...
- 12/13/14--16:18: _Emerson Electric Co...
- 12/13/14--16:28: _US market portrait ...
- 12/13/14--16:28: _Enhancing Risk Moni...
- 12/13/14--16:28: _Quant Fund Two Sigm...
- 12/13/14--16:28: _Barington Seeks Spl...
- 12/13/14--22:48: _National Grid PLC -...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _National Grid PLC -...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Hktdc.com Now Enabl...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Asian Financial For...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Censors loom large ...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _China's Baidu to in...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Max Sound files pat...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Mega retailers batt...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _SoftBank shrinks U....
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Women's safety in f...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _All calm amid polit...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Amaya reports Quebe...
- 12/13/14--22:49: _Adobe shares soar a...
- 12/13/14--16:00: Civil rights protest in US capital
- 12/13/14--16:00: 'Hundreds' of UK troops to go to Iraq
- 12/13/14--16:18: Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) Falls 4.71% for December 12
- 12/13/14--16:28: US market portrait 2014 week 50
- 12/13/14--16:28: Barington Seeks Split, Seats At Chemical Co.
- 12/13/14--22:48: National Grid PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
- 12/13/14--22:49: National Grid PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
- 12/13/14--22:49: Hktdc.com Now Enables Small-Order Online Transactions
- 12/13/14--22:49: Asian Financial Forum 2015 to Focus on Sustainable Growth
- 12/13/14--22:49: Censors loom large over Sony's PlayStation prospects in China
- 12/13/14--22:49: China's Baidu to invest in taxi-hailing app Uber
- 12/13/14--22:49: Max Sound files patent suit against Google, YouTube in Germany
- 12/13/14--22:49: Mega retailers battle to survive as e-commerce booms in China
- 12/13/14--22:49: SoftBank shrinks U.S. office, marking end of failed T-Mobile bid
- 12/13/14--22:49: Women's safety in focus as Uber rivals race across Southeast Asia
- 12/13/14--22:49: All calm amid political storm at 'Interview' premiere
- 12/13/14--22:49: Amaya reports Quebec securities regulator probe, shares plunge
- 12/13/14--22:49: Adobe shares soar after Fotolia buy, Creative Cloud jump
Thousands of people march through the US capital to protest against recent killings of unarmed black people by police.
Hundreds of British troops will be sent to Iraq in the New Year, Defence Secretary Michael Fallon says.
One of the S&P 500's big losers for Friday December 12 was Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) . The company's stock fell 4.71% to $58.43 on volume of ...
US large cap market returns. read more... More from MoneyScience.
Thank you for the invitation to join you today. On a personal note, it is particularly meaningful to me to be speaking for the first time in this building.read more... More from MoneyScience.
The quants are winning. Hedge funds that rely on computer programs to trade are producing some of the highest returns in the industry after a particularly profitable November.read more... More from MoneyScience.
If you think Barington Capital Group has enough on its plate with its battle with Darden Restaurants, think again. The activist hedge fund has launched a proxy contest against OMNOVA Solutions.read more... More from MoneyScience.
RNS Number : 5716ZNational Grid PLC11 December 2014Â ï»¿ Â 11 December 2014 National Grid plc (National Grid) Transaction in Own Shares National Grid announces that it has purchased the following number of its ordinary shares of 1117/43p each on the London Stock Exchange. ...
RNS Number : 7034ZNational Grid PLC12 December 2014Â ï»¿ Â 12 December 2014 National Grid plc (National Grid) Transaction in Own Shares National Grid announces that it has purchased the following number of its ordinary shares of 1117/43p each on the London Stock Exchange. ...
5 December 2014 â The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) today launched its Small-Order Zone Online Transaction Platform on hktdc.com (http://smallorder.hktdc.com), which enables buyers and suppliers to trade directly...
8 December 2014 â A highlight in the international financial calendar, the annual Asian Financial Forum (AFF) 2015 in Hong Kong on 19-20 January will bring together government, finance and business leaders from around the world to...
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Sony Corp should fear China's censors almost as much as rival Microsoft Corp when it launches its PlayStation 4 gaming console in the world's third-largest gaming market next month.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Search engine Baidu Inc will invest in taxi-hailing app maker Uber Technologies Inc, a person familiar with the matter said on Friday, becoming the latest Chinese Internet firm to take an interest in the flourishing market for transportation apps.
(Reuters) - Technology company Max Sound Corp said it filed a lawsuit against Google Inc and YouTube in Germany earlier this month, alleging infringement of a video-streaming patent.
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - It took China's biggest retail chain Suning all last year to generate sales of about $17 billion. Last month, e-commerce giant Alibaba saw sales worth more than half that amount pass through its Tmall website in just one day.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's SoftBank Corp will soon downsize its Silicon Valley offices, people with knowledge of the matter said, signaling the company won't revive efforts to buy T-Mobile U.S. Inc .
SINGAPORE/HANOI (Reuters) - A co-founder of GrabTaxi, Uber's biggest competitor in Southeast Asia, remarked earlier this year that safety is so central to the online taxi booking business that some of his drivers feel like they are tracked at every moment - even when they go to the bathroom.
Los Angeles (Reuters) - All was calm on Thursday at the Los Angeles premiere of Sony Pictures' parody film "The Interview", which had been in the spotlight for sparking tension with North Korea and potentially prompting a major cyber hack on the company.
TORONTO (Reuters) - Shares in Amaya Gaming Group Inc fell 15 percent on Friday after it disclosed that the company and its officers are cooperating with Quebec securities regulator AMF in an investigation regarding trading activities in Amaya securities.
(Reuters) - Shares in Photoshop maker Adobe Systems Inc soared to lifetime highs on Friday, a day after it announced plans to buy stock photography company Fotolia for $800 million and a quarterly jump in subscribers of Creative Cloud.